We know this is well overdue, we have done many small bug fix releases since our 0.3.5 release. It was finally time to get 0.4 out the door, and many of the fixes in this release are resulting from the needs of the community.
easy_install -U windmill
Some of the changes are;
- Supporting Firefox 3 and Safari 3.1.1
- Fixed the communication loop from taking over your CPU.
- Visual tweaks to make the IDE more usable in IE.
- Major visual updates to the IDE, resizing, dialogs etc.
- XPath functionality additions.
- Updates in the back end for customization and continuous integration.
- Any many many more.