Sorry for the delay in Blog announcements, we’ve been heads down improving windmill for many many months and let the blogging slip through the cracks a bit.
The 0.4.5 is a big release, we’ve gotten a lot of bug fixes and features in the releases since 0.3.
Here is a list of new features (the bugfixes are too numerous to list):
- Moved Firefox launching to the mozrunner library (features of mozrunner are extension installation and granular pref setting among others)
- IDE enhancements for IE 6/7, settings, load speed and user experience
- Full XPath support in IE 6/7
- Much improved logic for sleeping, and waiting on lower bandwidth connections
- Enhancement to the DOM lookup functionality, and addition of locators
- Enhanced playback experience
- Support logic to enable differing document.domains
- Improved testing against social network inner applications
- Better support for testing iframes
- Enhanced controller functionality
- Enhanced control loop, better throttling for call to service
You can upgrade using
easy_install -U windmill