It’s been a fun week, and we fixed a lot of bugs. Somehow some features made it in too.
We shipped 5 bug fix releases this week, putting us at a current release of 0.3.5, available in the cheeseshop.
easy_install -U windmill
Some of the changes are;
- wxUI fixes for new load and run methods.
- Various fixes in load_test.
- New option to load single json file bypassing dependency framework.
- Command line option for extensions directory.
- Fixes in the “type” command. We now simulate keypress actions for each character, allowing closer simulation of a real user and fixing some more advanced use cases.
- Better firebug debugging available.
- Huge fixes to js framework.
- Fix in “runserver” so that it doesn’t immediately exit if you don’t pass it tests
- More IDE debug options, throwing errors instead of just logging them in certain cases.
- Fleegix.js debugging is turned on by default.
- Added Back, Forward, and Refresh simulation to windmill API
- Added mouseover and mouseout to windmill API, contribution by Robert Leftwich